Quit Smoking

We combine in our holistic approach the best of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and life coaching techniques to make sure you can achieve your goals and live a more fulfilling life!

Do you know that cigarettes have about
4000 chemicals in them, out of which at least 63 are known to cause cancer?

Do you know how many thousands of dollars you spend on cigarettes every year? Imagine what you could do with this money instead!

Do you want to quit smoking but don’t know how?

A report published in The New Scientist, produced by Schmidt and Viswesvaran of the University of Iowa, concluded after an exhaustive study of 600 different research projects covering about 70,000 people (including 48 studies of hypnosis covering 6,000 people) that…

“Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking. Will power, it turns out, counts for very little.”
At Light Your Star we offer you the proven hypnotic program to quit smoking, which has enabled hundreds of people to become successful Non-Smokers. As part of this program, you will also learn to manage your stress, anxiety, frustration, and other negative emotions effectively, without the need for smoking or any other destructive behavior.

In other words, as a result of this sought after ‘quit smoking program,’ you will become not only a successful Non-Smoker, but also a calmer and more effective person who is in control of their emotions.


The program to quit smoking consists of 3-4 sessions (for 80% of people 3 sessions are enough, while the other 20% might require a top-up session to solidify
the mindset of a non-smoker).

During your free consultation, Sviatlana will discuss with you your triggers for smoking, your motivation to quit and she will explain to your how this program works. As part of your program, you will be given hypnotic recordings to listen to between your hypnotherapy sessions to reinforce your mindset of a Non- smoker. These recordings will be tailored specifically to your needs, unlike ‘one size fits all’ recordings which a lot of hypnotherapists tend to give.

As a result of this program you can:

√ Become a successful Non-Smoker
√ Become healthier, calmer and feel more in control of your emotions
√ Save thousands of dollars a year and many hours of your time
√ Feel more energy, breath freely, and feel proud of yourself